Cant submit annotations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant submit annotations

We created a form using Acrobat. Using Foxit Reader on my Android mobile when I click the submit button on the form, form is getting submitted to the server without a problem, but no annotations/form field data is being posted to the server.

JavaScript code: on click of submit button

this.submitForm({
    cURL: "http://YYY.com/servlet",
    cSubmitAs: "XFDF",
    aFields: fields,
    bAnnotations: true,
    bInclNMKey: true});

Could you please let us know how to get this working?

Could you please send the file you mentioned to support@foxitsoftware.com so we can have a further investigation? Thank you.

Comment

I recently submitted an APA style research paper, which included a Literature Review chapter. My professor says it is missing annotations. I don't understand what she is looking for. Can you please explain what annotations are and how and where I add them into my research paper?

Comment

Originally posted by mehtas142 View Post
        I recently submitted an APA style research paper, which included a Literature Review chapter. My professor says it is missing annotations. I don't understand what she is looking for. Can you please explain what annotations are and how and where I add them into my research paper?
        Annotation is some comments users add to files. Where or what should be added to a file is up to users. Could you please clarify below information so that we could better understand you query?
        1 Are you using Foxit Mobile PDF? If yes, which version is it? For Android or IOS?
        2 What is the format of your research paper?

Comment

Working...
        X