JavaScript support on mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JavaScript support on mobile

I'm going to add a JavaScript action on the form field in my PDF.
    But the following cord doesn't work.

> this.getField("target.0").display = display.hidden;

Is there a display attribute of the field object?

Hi Kenji,

Could you please provide the PDF in question with the mentioned field so we could better advise? You may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you.

Comment

I have a Nokia 6230i. When I use the WAP browser to try to access certain sites, I get a message saying "your browser does not support JavaScript". Is it possible to download JavaScript from somewhere so as to change the WAP browser so it does support it?

Comment

Originally posted by mehtas142 View Post
        I have a Nokia 6230i. When I use the WAP browser to try to access certain sites, I get a message saying "your browser does not support JavaScript". Is it possible to download JavaScript from somewhere so as to change the WAP browser so it does support it?
        Dear Sir/Madam,

Sorry that I'm a bit confused about this. Is there anything to do with Foxit Mobile PDF in this case?

Comment

I didn't get your question. Send us the entire file to know how & what code can be applied

Comment

JavaScript support is very good on modern mobile browsers. The mobile version of Firefox and Chrome provide pretty much desktop-level support for HTML5(CSS3+JavaScript+HTML) features.

Comment

Working...
            X