Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foxit keeps crashing on Android tablet (Cyanogenmod rooted), previously worked well

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit keeps crashing on Android tablet (Cyanogenmod rooted), previously worked well

Dear all,
    My Foxit mobile reader keeps crashing whenever it tries to open PDF files. It used to work well for the last 6 months or so, but now it keeps crashing.

Error message: Unfortunately, Foxit PDF has stopped.

Crashing continues even after updating to latest Foxit PDF. I am able to open PDFs using other PDF readers eg Polaris Office. Please help as I use Foxit PDF frequently for annotating my PDFs!

Below are my tablet details:

Nexus 7 (2013) Android 4.3.1
    CyanogenMod 10.2.1-flo
    Kernel version: 3.4.0-cyanogenmod-gb7efce1, build03@cyanogenmod #1, 3 Feb 2014

Foxit PDF
    com.foxit.mobile.pdf.lite
    version 3.3.2.0514

Hi Stormscape,

Sorry for the trouble. We cannot reproduce the issue on our side, does it happen to all pdf files? Does it happen when you open QuickStartGuide.pdf? If If it happens to some specific files, please send us the sample for internal test.
    If it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com.
    In addition, please help to perform a fresh re-installation of the program again to see if it helps.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Hi Lyndi,

The problem is with all PDFs, including the QuickStartGuide.pdf. But it is now resolved after a fresh reinstall of Foxit. Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X