Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove signature

Hi @all,
    I'm from Germany and trying to write a corret Englisch.

My problem is, that I can not remove a signature. I testet foxit on a pdf and signed with my signature. But I need other people to sign exactly this document. Anytime I tap on the signature-sign, it shows my signature. Cancel will not help, next time I try to sign the document, my signature will show up again. It is predicules.

Is it somewhere in the settings? Or what did I wrong?

Thanks for help over the ocean.

Hermann_The_German

Do you know with which tool within which program the signature was added? On which device did you try to remove the signature? Could you please provide the PDF in question to support@foxitsoftware.com so we could take a closer look at the document and better advise?

Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for the answer, I will try it tonight.

Comment

:v signature of people cant to del

Comment

Originally posted by teambuilding24 View Post
          :v signature of people cant to del
          Could you send us below information so that we could have a closer look on it?
          1 Your device type
          2 The version of the app you used to delete signature
          3 What kind of a signature is it? Appreciated if you could send us the file in problem for internal testing.

Comment

I'm only just finally sorting out my E-Mails and I'm placing all accounts in MS Outlook so I can manage them all. Anyway there is this message in which appears at the end of EVERY message I send: "I use Bull-guard Spam-filter to keep my inbox clean. It is completely free I've tried to get rid of this, it doesn't seem to be registered in my signatures. I've even tried to get rid of this by creating a new signature and hoping that it overrides it, unfortunately it did not work. Any ideas on how to get rid of it? (Yes, I do realize I may be being a bit stupid about this but I really can't figure it out )

Comment

Originally posted by muskaanaml154 View Post
              I'm only just finally sorting out my E-Mails and I'm placing all accounts in MS Outlook so I can manage them all. Anyway there is this message in which appears at the end of EVERY message I send: "I use Bull-guard Spam-filter to keep my inbox clean. It is completely free I've tried to get rid of this, it doesn't seem to be registered in my signatures. I've even tried to get rid of this by creating a new signature and hoping that it overrides it, unfortunately it did not work. Any ideas on how to get rid of it? (Yes, I do realize I may be being a bit stupid about this but I really can't figure it out )
              muskaanaml154

Sorry for any trouble that our product may have caused you. I am sorry that I still can not fully understand what happened you mentioned and how this is related to our product. Would you please kindly rephrase it in more details with a screenshot about the message you referred.It is better if you can make a video to demonstrate your work flow, so we can better understand the scenario.

Comment

As far as I know, for advanced editing you need FoxitPhantomPDF.

Last edited by Ponting; 04-01-2016, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X