sync b/w FoxitReader and FoxitMobileReader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sync b/w FoxitReader and FoxitMobileReader

Is there a way to work in FoxitReader on WindowsPC and sync with Foxit Mobile Reader if I want to work on the same doc in both without saving to a third party drive?

iwonam You may try out the "Foxit Cloud"feature in both our Foxit Reader for desktop and Foxit Mobile Reader. After you having made any changes in PDF file,please upload PDF file to Foxit Cloud from within Foxit Reader application. Then in other device,please just click open the uploaded PDF file from Foxit Cloud again.

Comment

I tried this method to copy my foxit mobile reader pdf's to my PC foxit reader. I found no facility on mobile to "upload to cloud" and no availability of the files on my PC's Foxit Cloud within Foxit Reader. Please clarify.

Comment

Dear DoctorMatthew,

I am sorry that we will remove the Foxit Cloud storage from Foxit Reader in our next major release of Foxit Reader.

Since version 7.3 of Foxit Reader for windows desktop,we have integrated the OneDrive,Google drive ,dropbox in it which could make you open PDFs in OneDrive/Google Drive/dropbox through Foxit Readr’s Open command to view, edit, and save PDFs. Save local PDFs in OneDrive/Google Drive/dropbox through Save As command.
        So we suggest you save local PDF fils on one of the following cloud storage:
        OneDrive/Google Drive/dropbox

On windows desktop,you may access the PDF files from cloud storage from within Foxit Reader and the changes you have made will be automatically save on cloud part when you save the PDF file.
        On Foxit Mobile PDF for iOS and Foxit Mobile PDF for Android,you may also access the PDF files from cloud storage from within application.

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Same issue was being faced by me also , Thanks for the topic

Comment

Working...
            X