Editing bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing bug

I'm trying to enter text in an editable pdf but I can't use the backspace function as it won't delete words. It keeps the error and adds the new text also....!?

I'm using an iPad btw.

Comment

Royalscam ,I apologize for any hassle and inconvenience this may cause for you.May I suggest you uninstall your existing Foxit Mobile PDF for iOS and then download a newest installer from Apple App store to reinstall it to see if it helps?
      If the problem still persists after reinstallation,please help to send us the following information for further analysis:
      1: Did you click on the backspace key one virtual keyboard to delete texts?Please refer to attached screenshot:backspace key.png.
      2:Your device model(Such as mine is ipad air) and its iOS version number.
      3: Do you use Foxit MobilePDF for iOS or Foxit MobilePDF Business for iOS?
      4: Did this issue happen to all PDF files or just some specific PDF files? Please send us one PDF file sample that you tried to enter texts there.
      5:Which tool did you choose to enter texts?
      6:Take a screenshot of the error message you got when you tried to use the backspace function.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Lisa_lee; 02-14-2016, 07:51 AM.

Comment

A cookie is a file containing an identifier that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
        We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.

Comment

Originally posted by Royalscam View Post
          I'm trying to enter text in an editable pdf but I can't use the backspace function as it won't delete words. It keeps the error and adds the new text also....!?
          Hello Royalscam,

Do you encounter the problem when filling a form? If yes, this is known issue which has been reported in our internal bug tracking system with report ID#0072409and we will fixed in our next release version of Foxit Mobile PDF for iOS 4.8.
          Last edited by Lisa_lee; 02-27-2016, 04:45 AM.

Comment

The text entry form for adding or editing a comment moving the cursor around is impossible. The cursor keeps jumping to the top.

Comment

Dear All,the issue"the deleted text continues to re-appear when type something new in that same space"has already been fixed since version 4.8 of Foxit Mobile PDF for iOS.
              And currently the latest version of Foxit Mobile PDF for ios is 5.5.0.

Comment

Working...
              X