Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Request: White Text on Black Background

Hi,

Foxit Mobile Reader has all of the features that I need, except that it doesn't allow the user to reverse the colors in the document. I am used to reading white text on a black background on my mobile device, but this is not possible on Foxit Mobile Reader. Could you please add a reverse colors option? I use the latest version of Foxit PDF on an android device (version 4.2).

With many thanks in advance,
    Caminostro.

I meant "invert colors" option.

Comment

caminostro

Currently Foxit MobilePDF Reader for Android doesn't support "invert colors". I've forwarded your comments as suggestion to Foxit's internal features tracking system for processing. Suggestion ID#: MOBILE-1027.

For your current possible workaround, you may use the night mode reading and see if it helps. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. I have tried the night mode. The problem with the night mode is that the light color is blue, which is not easily readable and strains the eyes.

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. I have tried the night mode. The problem with the night mode is that the light color is blue, which is not easily readable and strains the eyes.

Comment

Working...
          X