problem with outlines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with outlines

I recently tried Foxit Mobile on iOS and decided to use it as my default pdf viewer but i have two inquiries,

1-Some PDFs when viewed in continuous mode and try to go to a certain outline it goes to the page next to it not the precise page although when viewed in the single page mode it works perfect and gets the right page.

2-When saving a note comment and try to move it, it doesn't.

I am using the last version of Foxit Mobile, iPad 3 iOS 9.3.5.

Thank you.

So if you built upon the same foundation as the award-winning Foxit Reader and Foxit PhantomPDF, Foxit MobilePDF brings the power of Foxit's cutting-edge technology to your fingertips. It also supports connected PDF features, which extend the ISO PDF standard to allow each PDF to carry a unique identifier that leverages the power of the cloud to keep you and your PDFs connected, and allows document tracking and sharing no matter where a document goes or how many distributions and modifications are done to it.

Comment

Originally posted by g11 View Post
      I recently tried Foxit Mobile on iOS and decided to use it as my default pdf viewer but i have two inquiries,

1-Some PDFs when viewed in continuous mode and try to go to a certain outline it goes to the page next to it not the precise page although when viewed in the single page mode it works perfect and gets the right page.

2-When saving a note comment and try to move it, it doesn't.

I am using the last version of Foxit Mobile, iPad 3 iOS 9.3.5.

Thank you.
      Dear gll,

Sorry for any trouble that our product may have caused you. Regarding the first issue you mentioned,please help to upgrade your existing Foxit Mobile PDF for iOS to latest version 5.2 to see if it helps.If the issue still persists,please help to send us one PDF file sample in which the issue could be replicated for us to take a closer testing first. If it is not convenience to upload PDF file publicly,please help to send it to support@foxitsoftware.com and indicate this thread link when you mail to us.

To move location for a note comment,please use your finger to long tap on note icon to make it to be selected,then you could drag and move it to any location that you like in PDF page.

Comment

Working...
      X