New Feature Request - save with/without password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature New Feature Request - save with/without password

Recently I moved to new surface pro 4 with Windows 10 and started using a new app XODO for reading PDF files. And one feature of this XODO is making me leave Foxit.

This feature is various options to save a PDF file like
    - Save a flattened copy
    - Save a reduced file size copy
    - Save a password protected copy
    - Save a permanently cropped copy
    etc

The most used option by me is "save a password protected copy". And if I leave password field blank, it saves it as a unprotected PDF file.

I receive many password protected PDF files on email which contains financial data. And after opening such files with XODO it becomes very easy for me to save it with a new password or simply as unprotected file.

In Foxit, I used to save it freshly by printing on PDF printer (like Bullzip, CutePDF, PDF24 etc).

I request Foxit to consider such an in-built option of quick saving of file with/without password.

Thanks

Hello Rajah,

Thank you for reaching out to us for the suggestion. Your requirement has been reported to our product manager for evaluation with feature ID:MFW-457. We'll let you know if the function is available in Foxit.

Comment

To save with or without password we could have to access the denied one in a redemptive manner
      https://goo.gl/2y6daV

Comment

Dear Mr Wang,

Thanks.

On further usage of XODO PDF, I learned that one can do following in thumbnail view
        - rearrange page
        - delete pages
        - merge pdf files

Again this are useful features.

You may kindly request your product manager to evaluate XODO features in much details.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rajah View Post
          Dear Mr Wang,

Thanks.

On further usage of XODO PDF, I learned that one can do following in thumbnail view
          - rearrange page
          - delete pages
          - merge pdf files

Again this are useful features.

You may kindly request your product manager to evaluate XODO features in much details.

Thanks

Sure, the features has been included in our feature tracking system for evaluation. Thank you for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
          X