X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit Mobile keeps crashing

Hello,

I have a problem:

I use my tablet for reading old books that appear to be in jpeg format. These files typically crash after reading 4 or 5 pages.

What is the cause of this and how can I resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

D.

Try using new vwersion of foxit mobile..It is working well in my mobile..And it depends on your mobile ram..try recent version of it ..

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. I do have the latest version. The problem persists. How much RAM does one really need for a 50 MB file?

Comment

1gb ram is enough good..But 512 ram also it is working when i used in galaxy starpro

Comment

Originally posted by cinimodvii View Post
          Hello,

I have a problem:

I use my tablet for reading old books that appear to be in jpeg format. These files typically crash after reading 4 or 5 pages.

What is the cause of this and how can I resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

D.
          cinimodvii Would you please give our most current version 5.3 of Foxit Mobile PDF application a try to see if it helps? If the issue still persists,please help to give us the following information:
          1:Your device model and its OS information.
          2:How much RAM does your device have?
          3id this issue happen to all JPEG format files or just some specific image files?Please send us one image file for us to a closer testing.
          4:How about when you try to open other format file (such as PDF format file) within our Foxit Mobile PDF application and turn pages in it?

If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

I use foxit Reader for viewing and commenting PDF files. A few updates back the software would just crash as soon as I load a document Suddenly Windows 10 updated and I cannot use it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by williyamjoe View Post
              I use foxit Reader for viewing and commenting PDF files. A few updates back the software would just crash as soon as I load a document Suddenly Windows 10 updated and I cannot use it at all.
              On Windows 10, please use Foxit Reader (for Windows) instead. You could download the software from website https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/

Comment

I have also noticed this when i used it on my file on mining technology.

Comment

Hi try to update OS then try it.
                  Last edited by Jasonray02; 06-12-2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I am also facing same issue while using .
                    Does Anyone have good solution for it ?
                    Last edited by Aniket; 06-27-2017, 03:08 PM.

Comment

But it crashes everytime you read one particular document (so it could be a document error) or is it a global problem?

Comment

Originally posted by doniami View Post
                        But it crashes everytime you read one particular document (so it could be a document error) or is it a global problem?
                        No, it is working perfectly on my mobile. I'm using the latest version of Foxit and 3gb ram device. And definitely it is not a global problem...

Comment

Hi All,

A newer version for Foxit Mobile PDF has been released to fix crash issue. Please update to latest version and see if it still crashes.

Comment

Working...
                          X