Foxit Mobile keeps crashing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear AGON123,

Could you please re-install the app and see if it makes any change? Please back up your file first before re-installation. Otherwise, the files will be removed along with the deletion of the app.
    Here are the steps to back up files.
    1 Install iTunes or iTool on a computer.
    2 Use USB data cable to connect the device to computer and then iTunes/iTool will launch and recognize the device.
    3 Find Foxit Mobile PDF in App list and export all documents into your computer.

Comment

Re-installing the app helped me

Comment

My cPDF files (Foxit) are crashing in Mobile Foxit. Various Android versions have been tried. The latest Mobile Foxit has been installed.

I am attaching one of my files. If anyone can open the file in their Mobiles, please inform.

I have contacted Foxit Support also, but there has been no change in the issue.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by VED036; 04-03-2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Dear AGON123,

To debug the issue, could you please send us below information?
          1:What is the version of your iOS system?
          2: Did this issue happen to all PDF files when you tried to open them or just some specific PDF file? Please send us one PDF file sample.
          3: Does the app crash immediately when you try to open PDF file?
          4:How about if you try to open the Foxit MobilePDF for iOS application itself without opening any PDF file?
          5:Could you please re-install the app and see if it makes any change? Please back up your file first before re-installation. Otherwise, the files will be removed along with the deletion of the app.
          Here are the steps to back up files.
          1)Install iTunes or iTool on a computer.
          2) Use USB data cable to connect the device to computer and then iTunes/iTool will launch and recognize the device.
          3) Find Foxit Mobile PDF in App list and export all documents into your computer.
          If it is inconvenience to upload PDF file sample here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X