Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MobilePDF crashes every time I try to use it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crash MobilePDF crashes every time I try to use it.

I have been using the IOS version for some time, easily the best PDF reader for the IPad! Unfortunately since installing the latest version (5.3.2 – I think there was briefly a previous version that was only current a few days, that had the same problem) it crashes every time I try and run it – the logo screen appears for a few second then it crashes. I am running an IPad 2 with IOS 9.3.5. I have tried resetting the IPad with no difference. Is there any chance of a fix or instructions on how I re-install an older version?
    Thanks,
    Julian

Could you please re-install the app and see if it makes any change? Please back up your file first before re-installation. Otherwise, the files will be removed along with the deletion of the app.

Here are the steps to back up files.
    1 Install iTunes or iTool on a computer.
    2 Use USB data cable to connect the device to computer and then iTunes/iTool will launch and recognize the device.
    3 Click the iPad/iPhone icon.
    4 In the screen showing your iOS device information, click Apps.
    5 Scroll down to the File Sharing section near the bottom of the iTunes window. If you do not see the File Sharing section, maximize the iTunes window.
    6 Select Foxit Reader in the Apps section (the left side of the File Sharing section).
    7 Select the documents and folders that you want to save to your computer.
    8 Click the Save to button (at the end of the screen) and select a destination folder on your computer. This is the location that you back up the selected documents and folders.

Comment

Version 5.3.2 is also crashing for me on an iPad 2 with iOS 9.3.5. It crashes when I try to sync a folder from my OneDrive account with ~150 PDFs in it. This is my first time trying Foxit for iOS, so I can't speak to whether or not this is a new issue.

Comment

Hi zjays,

How much is the size of the folder and what about the RAM usage of your device? It is recommended to sync with one specific folder to make the sync fast and reliable. Could you please create a new folder in OneDrive and try if it could be synced or not?

FYI: iPad is not supported well due to the performance of the device.

Comment

Working...
        X