Using Callouts, Stamps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Callouts, Stamps

I am trying out Foxit Mobile Reader and Editor. I have added a signature and entered using the Typwriter. Then I tried to use a Calloiut, but it would place an arrow and text box, which then disappeared as soon as I tried to do anything. The Stamp also disappeared as soon as I tried to even select a stamp type.

How do I use these, please?

Thanks for any help

Nick

Hi OldNick,

The Callout looks like an arrow and text box. When place a Callout, the keyboard will appear for you to type text. If you click anything else outside the callout, it will disappear as the command is regarded as 'cancel editing'.

When you the stamp screen disappears, it means you have already select a stamp. You could just click the file and add a stamp.

Comment

Thanks for that Doris.

I was fooled by the fact that the cursor falls right on the LHS border of the Callout text box. Even if I tap _inside_ the callout box, (which I did to try to call up the cursor) it just disappears. I am using a Bluetooth "real" keyboard, so no keyboard pops up.

I still cannot place a stamp. I ask for stamp, select one of the ones offered, then click/touch the document. Nothing happens.

Also I placed a signature, the clicked it and chose Delete from the popup list. It did not go away.

Is there any way to choose NOT to autosave when exiting the document, if I have things there I want to lose?

Nick

Comment

Hi Nick,

It sounds really strange. Could you please confirm below information?
        1 Version of the operating system of your device.
        2 Your device brand and type.
        3 Could you record a video to share us your procedure that would help to replicate the issues without mistake?

The auto save function could be disable under Settings -- Auto Save.

Comment

I am trying out Foxit Mobile Reader and Editor. I have added a signature and entered using the Typwriter. Then I tried to use a Calloiut,

Comment

Working...
          X