See my pdf with the comments on a computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See my pdf with the comments on a computer

Hi, i was wondering about is possible save the comments that i put on a pdf (in my mobile app) and see this on the computer. I try with the Icloud and this say "warning, please configurate you E-mail settings first". And with the cloud reader say "error: object not found error code: 257" when i try to upload a pdf. What can i do?

Hi mariapah,

To send email with the email client, you need to configure your email client first. Please reach out to IOS support about how to set up an email account.

The bug to upload files to cloud reading will be fixed in next update. For now, here are the other options to transfer file.
    1 Using Wifi Transfer function. Please click below link about how to use the function.
    https://help.foxitsoftware.com/manua...t.html#anchor2

2 If you are using Foxit software on computer, you could upload the file to a cloud such as Google Drive and Onedrive in App, and open the file within Foxit software (for windows) from cloud.

Comment

good one

www.wildclickz.com
      Wildclickz offers unrivaled Premium Excellent Condition high-quality camera rental and camera lens rental in Bangalore at affordable prices

Comment

Working...
      X