Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback FoxitMobilePDF 5.5.1.0720 iPad2,1 iOS9.3.5 en-US Send Feedback

Hi,

I am a software developer who uses PDF Readers for reading books which are anywhere between 400 - 1200 pages in length. So I basically look for a few must have features in a PDF Reader mainly user bookmarks, annotations (mainly Comment, Highlight and Underline), fast loading and smooth scrolling.

I downloaded Foxit MobilePDF in August 2017. After using it for some time I found it to be quite complete in terms of features. I only have two issues as feedback:

1. The user bookmarks need to be sorted by page numbers too.

2. This needs some background information. Usually I end up with comments which would be less in numbers than highlighting/underlining. In fact highlighting/underlining would practically be on every page. When I press <list> on the bottom of the page it opens a pane on the left of the page. Here you can see [Bookmark Outline Annotation Attachments]. When you select "Annotation" you see **all** the Annotations.

In my case reading a 1000 page book with underlining/highlighting on practically all pages when I select "Annotation" I see all 1000 pages with their annotated content in the left pane. It would be great to be able to filter the annotations you want to see. So filtering on Comments and Highlight would show me only the pages having Comment and/or Highlight annotations which would be far fewer than all annotations. Similarly filtering on only Underline annotations would show me only those pages whose content is underlined.

Thanks for a great free product.

Warm Regards,

Ajit Deo

adeo

Thanks for your feedback. I've forwarded your comments as suggestion to PM team for processing. 1) About "Sort bookmarks" , the Suggestion ID is #MOB-1297; 2) About "Filter on comments", the Suggestion ID# is #MOB-1802. Thank you.

Comment

Hi,

Just a small correction. The 2) should be "Filter on Annotations" instead of "Filter on comments".

Thanks & Regards

Comment

adeo

Changed the subject per your comments. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X