Page Resets Every Time I Open The App

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Resets Every Time I Open The App

If I open a pdf, then play TTS (text-to-speech), then close the app while I listen, then later open the app back up: it'll stop the TTS and open on the page I started from. For example, if I started TTS on page 10, closed the app while I listened up to page 20, then opened the app back up: it'd stop playing and open on page 10 where I started. I'd actually not even know I was on page 20 unless I remembered the last words spoken by TTS and manually tracked down where that was. Is there a way I can prevent the app from resetting every time I open it up?

If it helps, I use Google Pixel 2 XL running Android 8.0.

jamiestroud69@yandex.com

Which version of Foxit Reader are you using? Did it occur when you play TTS in other apps? Please let us know. Thank you.

Comment

jamiestroud69@yandex.com

Which version of Foxit Reader are you using? Did it occur when you play TTS in other apps? Please let us know. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
        jamiestroud69@yandex.com

I had JUST downloaded the app on the very date I made this forum post. It must've been whatever the newest version was on that date. I tested just about every PDF TTS reader available for Android within a 2 day span of this first forum post. No other TTS app did that.

Comment

jamiestroud69@yandex.com ,This issue"Page Resets Every Time I Open The App"has been submitted to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#MOBILE-2259.In addition,we still need to know that how about if you manually open a page in PDF file in Foxit MobilePDF for Android,close it and then reopen the PDF file to see if it will open the lasted opened page automatically?

Comment

I found the same problem with the 4.7.0 update, on my iPad Air2. The app starts, looks like it stalls on the logo screen, then disappears. If I use the taskswitcher, Foxit is running in the background, but f I select it, it disappears again, but looks to be still running in the background.
            Hey, a feature, maybe for the pro version, would be to be able to change link colors, in some docs the yellow doesn't look so good.

thanks bro
            jaoan smith
            Last edited by jasonsmith; 08-15-2018, 04:20 AM.

Comment

jasonsmith ,The version 4.7.0 is an really old version. Could you please update to 6.4.0 and try again?

Comment

Working...
              X