Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Set Foxit as Default PDF App (Android)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Set Foxit as Default PDF App (Android)

Been using Foxit mobile since it was first released. Trying to use Foxit on a new Android 7.0 phone and when I tap on pdf files using something such as a file explorer, Kindle and Drive PDF Viewer are the only options.

How is this accomplished? I can open Foxit and open pdf files that way, but I need the ability to have pdf files always open with Foxit.

Thanks in advance,
    Beverly Howard

Your system just discarded my response which I had been working on for over an hour to get you as much information as possible with the message "unapproved"

In addition, I generated a number of screenshots but the attachment button is disabled.

Beverly Howard
    Last edited by bevhoward; 02-08-2018, 07:52 PM.

Dear bevhoward,

I apologize for the inconvenience.For this situation you mentioned,we suggest you help to reinstall Foxit MobilePDF for Android 6.1.0.0106 by downloading it from Google play store and then try to tap on any PDF file to see if our Foxit MobilePDF for Android is listed in the recommended programs for opening PDF file?
    If so,please select the "Foxit MobilePDF for Android" option and then select 'Always use this application for opening such document’ there,then Foxit MobilePDF for Android will be set as default PDF viewer.

If you still can not find the "Foxit MobilePDF for Android" in the recommended programs after you having tapped on a PDF file,please help to send us the following information for further analysis:
    1:Your Device model.
    2:The detailed version number of your Android OS.

Comment

Working...
    X