No announcement yet.

Foxit MobilePDF No Page Number

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit MobilePDF No Page Number

I am using a Windows 10 Mobile based Smartphone. Phone brand Microsoft. You have a foxit mobilepdf application. Nice and useful. Thank you very much.

Your application does not display the page number of documents. And there is no option to go to the desired page. These two features are very important for PDF documents. Is it possible to add these two features to your application?

I'll wait for your answer. Sincerely.

Note: These two features are available in other PDF Reader applications. For example, Microsoft PDF Reader.

1- Displaying page numbers in Microsoft PDF Reader. (I marked it with a red arrow.)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sayfa numarası.JPEG
Views:	3
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	166398

2- You have the option to jump to the desired page in the same application. (I showed it with Red arrow.)

Name:	sayfaya alta 1.JPEG
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	166399

Name:	sayfaya alta 2.JPEG
Views:	1
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	166400

Foxit MobilePDF Application:

Microsoft PDF Reader:

Dear Lion,

In fact,all of these two features you mentioned are already existing in Foxit MobilePDF for Windows.Please single click (or tap) on any area in PDF file,then you will find that menu bar is appeared at the top and the page number is also appeared on the top right corner.
    Please single click on the page number,then there would be a new window "Jump to page" pops up in which you could input the page number of destination page,then click on "OK"button to jump to target page.

Attached Files