Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you set a timestamp server?

Hi,

I recently setup use of a digital signature in mobilePDF for android. Works great except I can't find a way to use a timestamp server, which means that the signature is not LTV enabled. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Originally posted by JustSomeGuy23552 View Post
    Hi,

I recently setup use of a digital signature in mobilePDF for android. Works great except I can't find a way to use a timestamp server, which means that the the essay service signature is not LTV enabled. Is this possible?

Thanks!
    Hi there,

Here's the manual with the guide how to add a timestamp to digital signatures - http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/pub/f...r82_Manual.pdf
    Thus, you need to configure a default time stamp server first and then add it to your trusted certificate list.

Comment

JustSomeGuy23552 ,I am sorry that Foxit MobilePDF for Android still doesn't support to configure timestamp server within application. For this situation,I have submitted the suggestion"Support timestamp in Foxit MobilePDF for Android in future versions" as a new feature request to our product marketing for their reference with suggestion ID#MOBILE-3064.
      For your current workaround,we suggest you use our Foxit Reader for windows desktop to add configure a default Time Stamp Server when you want to embed a trusted time stamp when signing.

Comment

Working...
      X