I need a PDF reader that allows me to turn pages with a tap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a PDF reader that allows me to turn pages with a tap

I have an old Kobo ereader that runs on Android 2.3.4 and use an app called Moon + reader that allows me to open PDFs and turn the pages with a tap. This is great when I'm on the elliptical machine and don't have time (or balance) to swipe. But with my fancy new Lenovo ThinkPad tablet running Windows 10, I can't use Moon + reader. I've also tried using an Android emulator but this tablet doesn't have enough horsepower to run an emulator. I am willing to pay for a Foxit product that has this feature. None of the many PDF readers in the Windows app store have this feature. (I've tried as many as my patience will allow.) But I know that Foxit has customizable products because I use it on my laptop PC. I don't need to crop, merge, edit or do anything other than open and tap to turn pages. Thanks for any suggestions.

relztrah

Thank you for using Foxit software. May I suggest you to use our Foxit Reader for windows or Foxit mobilePDF for windows on your windows 10 system?

You can download them from our website(www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads).

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
      relztrah

Thank you for using Foxit software. May I suggest you to use our Foxit Reader for windows or Foxit mobilePDF for windows on your windows 10 system?

You can download them from our website(www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads).
      Thank you for your reply but unless I am overlooking something, neither of these apps has the tap feature that I mention in my post.
      Last edited by relztrah; 09-30-2018, 11:07 AM.

Comment

relztrah

I would like to double confirm your request, so you would like to turn the pdf pages with a tap in the windows system, is it right?

May I suggest you to open pdf file in Foxit Reader with the full screen mode, then try to turn the pdf pages with a tap to see if it helps?

Comment

How do I use full screen mode?

Comment

After opening a pdf file in Foxit Reader, you could right click a page and choose Full Screen (F11).
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your reply. With a tablet there is no right click, but I'll figure it out. I think I can press and hold which pops a menu.

Comment

Working...
              X