Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Drive problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Google Drive problem

    A few months ago I was able to access my google drive from foxit. However I have not been able to do it again. I have erased the drive and reset but still, it will hang for a while and report "update failed". The dropbox drive works fine. Is there a solution for this problem?

    Thanks.

  • #2
    @all,

    We've submitted Foxit MobilePDF for Android version 3.3.0 to Google Play and it is under review. It should be available in three days. Could you please kindly wait then try with the latest version and see if you still experience the Google Drive problem?

    BTW, what is the OS info of your Android? Is it the newest?

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi, thanks for your answer. Yes, it is the newest one. version 5.0.1

      Comment


      • #4
        The new 3.3 is available now, would you mind having a try? Thank you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Google Drive Desktop states that I have reached the 5 GB limit, but I only have a little less than a GB in the folder. When I delete files, the GB's don't go down. Help? Update: I deleted the files from the desktop side, so they're gone from the online side. Restarting the program, restarting the computer, or re-installing the program itself doesn't help.

          Comment


          • #6
            Dear Mettas142,

            Did you delete PDF files from within our Foxit Mobile PDF for Android? If so,those PDF files are your local documents which have already been downloaded from Google drive part to your device. Delete files from local part won't make those corresponding files to be gone from the online side.
            We suggest you delete files from Google drive application directly to free space.

            Comment


            • #7
              Google Drive Desktop states that I have reached the 5 GB limit, but I only have a little less than a GB in the folder. When I delete files, the GB's don't go down. Help?

              Comment


              • #8
                muskaanaml154 The problem"Google Drive Desktop states that I have reached the 5 GB limit, but I only have a little less than a GB in the folder.",may I suggest you contact Gogole company to further know the potential causes since Google drive is cloud storage service from Google.Thanks for your kind understanding.

                Comment


                • #9
                  google drive eror bisa pakai vifi

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by all View Post
                    A few months ago I was able to access my google drive from foxit. However I have not been able to do it again. I have erased the drive and reset but still, it will hang for a while and report "update failed". The dropbox drive works fine. Is there a solution for this problem?

                    Thanks.
                    Still I can't connect Google Drive? I am using foxit business for Android. And ver: 3.6.0.1117 I am still getting same issue

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Anathemax View Post

                      Still I can't connect Google Drive? I am using foxit business for Android. And ver: 3.6.0.1117 I am still getting same issue

                      Just test with Google Drive and connects normally. Have you connected other server at the same time? Please check your network connection and re-connect again. If the problem still exists, please let us know your location.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Doris Wang View Post


                        Just test with Google Drive and connects normally. Have you connected other server at the same time? Please check your network connection and re-connect again. If the problem still exists, please let us know your location.

                        I connected one drive without problem. Just Google Drive same issue authorized successful but after I get update failed! My location is Turkey

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yes we pay for this apk and what we take nothing. Your solving problems it's amazing. Because you don't do anything.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hi Anathemax,

                            Sorry for the inconvenience.Actually, we got the issue in version 3.5 and have fixed it in version 3.6,now it is strange that you get the issue in version 3.6, I will report the issue to our team, please help to provide us with the following info;
                            1. Your mobile model type, and its system info.
                            2. The screenshot to show the version you use.
                            3. Before getting back to me, please help to reinstall the program to see if it helps.

                            Thank you in advance!
                            Have a nice day!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
                              Hi Anathemax,

                              Sorry for the inconvenience.Actually, we got the issue in version 3.5 and have fixed it in version 3.6,now it is strange that you get the issue in version 3.6, I will report the issue to our team, please help to provide us with the following info;
                              1. Your mobile model type, and its system info.
                              2. The screenshot to show the version you use.
                              3. Before getting back to me, please help to reinstall the program to see if it helps.

                              Thank you in advance!
                              Have a nice day!
                              Thanks for your replay.
                              I using Xperia Z5 Android 5.1.1
                              Foxit Business ver; 3.6.0.1117
                              I have already re install a few times but nothing changes I taking same issue.
                              I hope u can solve a.s.a.p
                              Regards

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X