Google Drive problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Anathemax,

I have reported this issue to Foxit internal bug tracking system for further investigation. Report ID#: 72348. You may email to support@foxitsoftware.com with this ID# to track the processing status.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi,

I also get the "update failed!" message when trying to connect to Google Drive using the latest version of the Foxit for Business Android app. Authentication was successful when first setting the drive up. However, I was never able to see any files or folders in Google Drive.

Some info on my setup:
      First time installation of the Foxit Business on the phone
      Blackberry Priv - Android 5.1.1
      Foxit Business ver; 3.6.0.1117
      Google Drive capacity is 100GB and only 18GB is used

Not sure if this maybe the problem but I use the 2 factor authentication on the Google Drive.

Google Drive sync works great on my iPad Pro.

Thanks for looking into this.

Comment

Originally posted by all View Post
        A few months ago I was able to access my google drive from foxit. However I have not been able to do it again. I have erased the drive and reset but still, it will hang for a while and report "update failed". The dropbox drive works fine. Is there a solution for this problem?

Thanks.
        I'm having the same issue. I have an LG V10. I don't get the option to pay the .99 for the Google drive add on and am wondering if that is why the "update failed" message comes up. Either way I really like how the app works on my iPad but would really like it to be available on my phone. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Simsywimsy35 View Post

I'm having the same issue. I have an LG V10. I don't get the option to pay the .99 for the Google drive add on and am wondering if that is why the "update failed" message comes up. Either way I really like how the app works on my iPad but would really like it to be available on my phone. Thanks!!

May I know which version of mobile pdf you installed?

Comment

Working...
          X