• Show
Clear All

• angelajoneshere
    replied
    Thanks for sharing dude

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    saraluck9090 Thanks for your long-term support of Foxit software.For the missing things you referred,would you please help to list which features you are looking for in details,so that we will help you to forward your requests to our product management team for their further evaluation.

Leave a comment:

• saraluck9090
    replied
    I am much late to rep here but I want to continue it again, I am using this app in my iPhone bought from Reecoupons from Jan, and really its a quite good app, but you guys need to update this app because many things are missing, dont take it negative.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    saraluck9090 ,Actually,we have kept rolling out new versions for Foxit PDF Reader Mobile for iOS,its latest version on App store is V7.1. Would you please help to update your software to latest version to give it a try at your convenience and give us any suggestions about this new new version?

Leave a comment:

• pavanear2
    replied
    Nice information, thanks for sharing. I am using iPhone too and I need to read PDF reader that can be also used for modifying the file.

Leave a comment:

• hariandro001
    replied
    This post will be very helpful to persons who using both iphone and android like me..tq

Leave a comment:

• hariandro001
    replied
    Ya i am using both android and iphone for official use...This post is very useful to me..

Leave a comment:

• Doris Wang
    replied
    Originally posted by laurapham318 View Post
    I can do it with android ?
    Yes, Foxit provides a similar app for Android as well. You could find it in app store

Leave a comment:

• laurapham318
    replied
    I can do it with android ?

Leave a comment:

• laurapham318
    replied
    please help me, i have a LG g3 mobile and i have not foxitsoftware

Leave a comment:

• laptoppasuruan
    replied
    nice thx for sharing

Leave a comment:

• ShanonSproul
    replied
    I am very happy to hear this news. i have waited for so long for this software. I am an iphone user and it is really important for me to have a PDF reader that can also be used for editing the file since I am always on the road traveling, going from a place to another. This is very useful to busy people that their only spare time is when they are traveling. Thanks! Looking forward for more new updates!

Leave a comment:

• jackthomas087
    replied
    thanx for sharing this new

Last edited by jackthomas087; 11-21-2016, 11:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• shumaiya
    replied
    Thanks for sharing because i need it most for my android mobile.

Leave a comment:

• joncarry
    replied
    please help me, i have a nokia x6 mobile and i have not foxitsoftware. please link me this mobile software

Leave a comment:

Working...
X