How do I get Foxit Cloud back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get Foxit Cloud back?

After the recent update I found that the Cloud had (yet again) disappeared from Reader. I can find no Cloud plug in, or reference to the Cloud anywhere in the program. It is not in Files / Options. How do I get it back please?

clayto ,Would you please help to check in preferences dialog box to see if Foxit Cloud is disabled? If it is disabled,please enable it by doing as follows:
    Go to "FILE"menu in Foxit Reader>"Preferences">"Foxit Cloud">please make the option"Always show cloud tab"to be selected>click"OK"button to save the setting.
    Then please restart your Foxit Reader,Foxit Cloud tab should appear and you may also find the "Foxit Cloud"option under"FILE"menu.

Comment

There is NO REFERENCE AT ALL to Foxit Cloud in Preferences, in File or anywhere else in Foxit Reader --- which was the case when the same thing happened before. There is nowhere to carry out the actions you refer to, nothing that says 'Always show cloud tab'.. Frankly, if I had found anywhere to enable Cloud I would have enabled it!

Comment

As I keep saying, Foxit Cloud is not anywhere to be found --- there is no reference to it at all in Preferences. I cannot 'enable' it if I cannot see it!

Comment

Information about your computer including your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, length of visit, page views, website navigation and such kinds of information; Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with our product. This may include email address, name, phone, and country; Information about how you use Foxit product. This may include the product name, version, language, status, the function you click, and other related information; Information about your files. Foxit will storage, process and transfer your file when agree to use Foxit Cloud services. Refer essay writing service reviews to get reviews of different essay writing company.

Comment

? ? ? This post from roxanneegrodriguez appears to be a MISTAKE. It is not intended for me is it? All this stuff has little / no relevance to my issue and I have nothing to do with 'essay writing service'. I am enquiring how to get Foxit Cloud back in Reader, when it is not listed in Preferences and the plugin is missing in my copy of Reader.

Comment

???? A MISTAKE? This post (above) has nothing to do with my enquiry which is about the disappearance of Foxit Cloud from my Foxit Reader and the plugin and any reference to Cloud in Preferences. (Fourth? attempt to get an answer)

Comment

clayto ,
                For this situation you mentioned,firstly please help to navigate to your Foxit Reader main installation folder,somewhere like:
                "C:\Program Files\Foxit Software"
                or
                "C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software"
                please open"plugins"folder there,and then help to find if you can find "DocoShare.fpi""FoxitCloud.fpi""FoxitCloudLogi n.fp i"these three files there. Please refer to mine:files.jpg.
                If those three files are not there,please manually downloaded these three files from the following link:
                [url]http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Mantis/Foxit Cloud files.zip[url]
                You have to unzip'"Foxit Cloud files.zip' to get those three files, and then place the downloaded three files into plugins folder.

Secondly,please click on "HELP"menu in Foxit Reader>"About Foxit Plug-Ins"to open the 'About Foxit Plug-Ins'dialog box to check your Foxit Cloud plugin version number and check its status(loaded or disabled).If it is disabled,please enable it. Please refer to mine: plugin.jpg.

Thirdly,please help to go to "FILE"menu in Foxit Reader>"Preferences" to open "preferences"dialog box to check if the Foxit Cloud tab is there. If you can find "Foxit Cloud"tab there now,please choose option"Always show cloud tab">click"OK
                to save the setting.Please refer to mine:cloudtab.jpg.

If the above workaround doesn't help,we advise you try to uninstall your existing Foxit Reader and then install a fresh one by downloading a new installer from our official download center below:
                https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/
                Attached Files
                Last edited by lyndi_wu; 04-18-2016, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your detailed response (and explanation of why I was not getting a response earlier). Unfortunately the link you provided, to get the missing fpi files, does not work. I have used Copy / Paste in three different browsers, which cannot find the page. Presumably there is an error iin the url? Please advise.

Comment

great post. thanks for sharing.
                    Last edited by zoraya; 04-10-2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

clayto

Please download it from the following link.

[url]http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Mantis/Foxit Cloud files.zip[url]

Comment

Working...
                      X