Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does PDF Create work as a browser add-on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PDF Create work as a browser add-on?

I am trying to switch our office from Adobe Standard to Foxit PhantomPDF. Adobe offers a web brower add-on that appears as an icon on the menu-bar. When clicked it converts whatever the current web page is to a PDF file and immediately opens the 'Save As' dialog to save the PDF. Does FoxIt offer a PDF Creator add-on with such functionality? Yes, I know a person can simply print to PDF, but you know how resistant users are to change, especially if it involves one or two more clicks!

Dear OHPRS Tech,The function that you mentioned will be implemented in our next major release version of Foxit Reader/Foxit PhantomPDF 8.0. In Version 8.0,we will support to convert PDF from Internet Explorer and Google chrome by just clicking on the PDF creator add-on.
    And PDF Creator Add-on for firefox browser will also be added in version 8.1 if everything goes well.

Comment

+1
      i want a Firefox extension in PhantomPDF, to save pages as PDF directly

Comment

Originally posted by Saad View Post
        +1
        i want a Firefox extension in PhantomPDF, to save pages as PDF directly
        Dear Saad,The PDF Creator Add-on for firefox browser will be expected to be added in version 8.1 if everything goes well. For now,you may choose to print webpage with Foxit PhantomPDF printer to convert the webpage into PDF document.

Comment

Working...
        X