Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something wrong with Foxit PDF creator

Two problems...

1) I have a page in a DTP that's 2.0 metres in the X direction <----------> and 350mm in the Y direction and though I can just about coax Foxit PDF creator to print it to PDF it's always in the wrong orientation when it's displayed afterwards in Foxit PDF Reader.
    Obviously I can rotate it to the correct orientation, but even if I now Save it again, the Saved version is still in the wrong orientation.

2) A bigger problem is, while all the graphics elements in the document are printed to PDF correctly. areas of text within those graphics elements are not printed... Ie: A graphic element, say a box that should contain text is blank within the box.

This doesn't happen will all graphic elements, some of them have the text printed while others do not and I can't fathom why.

Any thoughts please?

Arturox

FWIW. Testing in another PDF creator (Printer) The document prints to PDF completely all the graphic and text elements

Dear Arturox,

We apologize for any difficulty using our Foxit Software.I am still not clear about the issue"it's always in the wrong orientation when it's displayed afterwards in Foxit PDF Reader.",please help to describe this issue in more details with some illustrated screenshots.

For the second issue you mentioned,please help to send us the following information for further analysis:
    1:Please send us the original document that to be printed into PDF file.
    2:Please send us the problematic printed PDF file.
    3:Please go to "HELP"menu in Foxit Reader>"About Foxit Reader"to check its version information.

If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com(Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

I have this problem...

Comment

I have the same problem...

Comment

Same issue...

Thanks Bruce Mesnekoff

Comment

Originally posted by user66 View Post
            I have this problem...
            In this thread,"arturox"has reported two issues.So we need to know what was the problem that you experienced?
            And please also help to describe the problem you met in details,so that I can better advise.

Comment

Originally posted by brucemesnekoff View Post
              Same issue...

Thanks Bruce Mesnekoff
              In this thread,"arturox"has reported two issues.So we need to know what was the problem that you experienced?
              And please also help to describe the problem you met in details,so that I can better advise.

Comment

Working...
              X