Urgent - PDFs created with foxit won't open in Adobe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - PDFs created with foxit won't open in Adobe

I have just discovered that lots of my customers complaining some files don't open. They open fine on my computer with foxit. But my other computer that only has adobe reader latest version says there is an error and can't repair. Or what other settings can cause this. They are very basic files. I have tried several different versions including the latest version. I have tried many settings. What is causing this.

I even downloaded another version and put it on another computer and I am still getting this same error problem, I attached a file from the second fresh install, I only tried this version out of desperation.
    Attached Files

These are word documents converted to PDF. I use right click convert. Also tried opening foxit and manually doing it. But that did not help. A new fresh word document works fine. But maybe some of these word documents are old? As it is possibly older templates created with an old version of word.

Comment

Dear jesse003,

I apologize for any difficulty using Foxit Software.Please help to send us one word file that to be converted and the
      problematic converted PDF file for us to take a closer testing first.
      What was the message you got when you tried to open PDF file with Adobe reader on your part.
      If those documents are not convenience to upload publicly,please help to mail them to support@foxitsoftware.com and indicate this thread link when you mail to us.

Comment

Working...
      X