Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I convert PDF to PPT??

Hlo Friends,
    Can you tell me, Can I convert PDF file to PPT??

Yes, you could convert PDF file to PPT with Foxit Phantom PDF if the file is not secured.

Comment

yes you can do this like Doris Wang said.
      I have problems with Acrobat so I prefer Foxit. I lost so many files because Acrobat, but it's up to you which software you will use it. In both you convert PDF to PPT.

Comment

Dear All,

We also provide Foxit online tools for users to convert PDF files to other format file.
        You could access our Foxit online tools from the page below:
        https://online.foxitsoftware.com/

Comment

Hi Lisa, can I use foxit SDK to convert PDF to PPT? I want to embed this convert function in my application.

Comment

meredith620 ,Thanks for your post. Of course our SDK has provide API for converting PDF to PPT. Would you please help to write your
            specific requirements to adv.support@foxitsoftware.com and our advanced technical support team will provide detailed solutions for you.

Comment

Lisa_lee Thanks for reply, I'll send my requirement detail.

Comment

Lisa_lee , I've sent my requirement to "adv.support" on Aug 4th, but there is no reply till today.
                Here is my question:
                what is the price of pdf to ppt SDK for commercial use? and maybe you can send my some specification

Comment

Dear meredith620, After you have emailed to adv.support@foxitsoftware.com,you should receive an Auto-Reply email with ticket number included in the email subject. Would you please give us the ticket number. And I will also ask our sales manager to contact you via email,he will send an email to this email address (meredith***@s***.com) which you used for registering account on Foxit forum (For security,I inputted asterisks to replace some letters in your email address).

Comment

Dear Lisa_lee , I sent email to foxitsoftware.cn on Aug 24th again, and I got an Auto-Reply and one Sales Manager sent a reply email to me. Thank you for your response. But I don't think I got an Auto-Reply email for my first request email on Aug 4th.

Comment

Follow These Steps For convert PDF to PPT
                      1. Open a file in Acrobat.
                      2. Click on the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
                      3. Choose Microsoft PowerPoint as your export format.
                      4. Click Export. If your PDF contains scanned text, Acrobat will run text recognition automatically.
                      5. Name the PowerPoint file and save it in the desired location.

Comment

Json2500 Thank you for your advice! I find Adobe Acrobat and Foxit PhantomPDF are all excellent pdf softwares.
                        But I'm looking for a method to do the conversion on server side with an editable PPT exported. It could be a command line util or a sdk of what ever language, either is ok.
                        I don't know whether there is a conveniont method.

Comment

Now these days several tools are available online as well as offline which is helpful to convert PDF to PPT.

Comment

Originally posted by Json2500 View Post
                            Follow These Steps For convert PDF to PPT
                            1. Open a file in Acrobat.
                            2. Click on the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
                            3. Choose Microsoft PowerPoint as your export format.
                            4. Click Export. If your PDF contains scanned text, Acrobat will run text recognition automatically.
                            5. Name the PowerPoint file and save it in the desired location.
                            Json2500 ,Our Foxit PhantomPDF application also has the feature like adobe acrobat does as you mentioned.
                            If you want to give it a try,you may download it from our official download center below:
                            https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/
                            It will give you 14 free trial days.
                            Then do the procedures to export PDF file into PPT document:
                            1:Open a PDF file in Foxit PhantomPDF.
                            2:Click on "File"tab>"Export">"To MS office">"PPT">"Save as" to open the "save as"dialog box,please click on "Settings"button on the right bottom corner in the save as dialog box to open "Save as pptx setting"dialog box.
                            For editable PDF file,please select "Text-based document" this option under 'Export engine settings‘ there,then click on "OK" button to close the "Save as pptx setting"dialog box,input the name you like for the converted PPT file there,and click on "Save"button to start exporting the opened PDF file into PPT document.

For scanned(image-based) document,please please select "Image-based document" this option under 'Export engine settings‘ there,then click on "options"button which is next to the "Image-based document"option in the "save as pptx setting" dialog box,please select OCR engine language there based on the language of the texts in the PDF file,click on "OK""OK""Save" button to save the exported PPT file.

Comment

Originally posted by meredith620 View Post
                              Dear Lisa_lee , I sent email to foxitsoftware.cn on Aug 24th again, and I got an Auto-Reply and one Sales Manager sent a reply email to me. Thank you for your response. But I don't think I got an Auto-Reply email for my first request email on Aug 4th.
                              meredith620 ,Thanks for letting us know that you finally received reply from our sales manager. For any further Foxit SDK related questions,you may just get in touch with our sales manager directly.

Comment

Working...
                              X