Can any of Foxit products convert Microsoft Word document to a PDF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any of Foxit products convert Microsoft Word document to a PDF

Can any of Foxit products convert a Microsoft Word document to a PDF file and retain hyperlinks?

Dear josephredmond415,

Thanks for your post.To convert word file into PDF file with hyperlinks retained,you could choose to use our Foxit Reader creator addin for office or Foxit PhantomPDF Creator addin for office
    to convert word file into PDF file.If you don't have our Foxit Reader or Foxit PhantomPDF installed on your computer,please download it from our official download center below:
    https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/
    After you having installed it,you will find the "Foxit Reader PDF" or "Foxit PDF" tab appeared in your MS office file,please click on the "Create PDF"icon under "Foxit Reader PDF/Foxit PDF"tab in MS office file to convert the opened word file into PDF file.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I have tried using the Foxit Reader PDF that is part of the Microsoft Word toolbar and also Print to Foxit Reader PDF Printer. I cannot get hyperlinks to work in the resulting PDF document. I downloaded and installed the latest version of Foxit Reader and still no joy. I am using Microsoft Word 2016. I have attached a screen shot of the Foxit Reader PDF settings, which according to the Forum, should be correct for preserving hyperlinks.
      Attached Files

Comment

remington99 ,
        For this issue"I have tried using the Foxit Reader PDF that is part of the Microsoft Word toolbar and also Print to Foxit Reader PDF Printer. I cannot get hyperlinks to work in the resulting PDF document"you mentioned,
        we need your help to send us the following information for further analysis:
        1:Your OS information(eg:mine is windows10x64bit).
        2:Please go to "Help"tab in Foxit Reader>"About Foxit Reader"to check its version information.
        3id this issue happen to all MS office files or just some particular files?
        4:Please send us one MS word file that to be converted and the problematic converted PDF file.

If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com(Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link.
        Files you send will be kept confidential and only be used for internal testing.
        Thank you.

Comment

Dear All,We are writing to invite you to use our internal version 9.2 of Foxit PhantomPDF which should have rectified the printing issue you reported in
          this thread. Please help to give it a try and share your experience with us. Let us know how they are working in your real-world environment.
          Please help to write to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa) to request for the download links of internal version 9.2.
          Please also indicate this thread link when you email to us.

Comment

With Foxit PhantomPDF, you can converted pdf files to formats like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more. Here’s what to do.
            1. Select FILE > Export, or click CONVERT > To MS Office, To HTML, or To Other.
            2. Select the format you want to convert your PDF to.
            3. Under “Settings” in the Save As dialog box, choose which page(s) to export, as well as if the document is pure text or includes images as well.

Comment

Working...
            X