Everytime I must reinstall Foxit Reader after restart the computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ Everytime I must reinstall Foxit Reader after restart the computer

I have something problem that I must reinstall the Foxit Reader to repair Foxit Reader Problem.

When I convert the png file to pdf file, the program will return

Sorry, Foxit Reader Creator is not available, please re-install Foxit Reader to repair this problem

Please everybody tell me how to solve this problem.

IoI181201According to error message indicated in the screenshot you sent,it means that Foxit Reader PDF printer has been corrupted somehow,so you have to reinstall Foxit Reader to make the "Foxit Reader PDF printer" this virtual printer to be installed on your computer again before you could convert non-PDF format file into PDF file.
    Please uninstall your existing Foxit Reader and install the latest version of Foxit Reader 9.3 by downloading it from the link below:
    http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/produ...L10N_Setup.exe
    When you install it,please make sure to install its "Foxit Reader creator" component in installation wizard.

Comment

Hi Lisa Lee

I don't know. Foxit Reader Creator is ok until next time to restart the computer.

I want to find this problem.

Comment

Dear IoI181201,For this situation,firstly please go to "start menu"->"run" ->input"services.msc" in the run line ->click"ok" to open computer management to check if you have keep the service “Print Spooler” on ,if not ,please start it. And then go to start->printers and faxes to check whether Foxit Reader PDF Printer is listed there or not after you having started print spooler service on your computer?

Comment

Dear Lisa Lee

Thank you. It it right that enable windows printer service (print spooler).

This problem is solved.

Comment

thanks for share the information and i m also face the same issue

Comment

thanks for sharing your experience

Comment

Working...
              X