Help with ThinApp for Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with ThinApp for Foxit PhantomPDF 7.1.5

Hi, I have this packaged up with VMware Thinapp and finally got everything to work except email from the tool bar. It says error 1719 Windows installer service could not be accessed error and sometimes Error occurred when trying to send mail error code 00000002. I was wondering what files control this piece of Foxit? Any help would be great. Thanks for your time.

Thank you posting here. Could you please send us an email to support@foxitsoftware.com by answering below questions so our support team can further process?
    1)Do you mean you want to email pdf file out but fail by Share->Email?
    2)Please a screenshot of the error message indicated.
    3)The OS info, eg Win 8 32-bit
    4)Email client, eg Outlook2013

Comment

Hello Blong,
      How did you get the Thinapp and activation to work? Could you clue me in on your process?
      Thank you for your time.

Comment

Hi sstenhjem,

You may get in contact with Foxit support (support@foxitsoftware.com) to get a fpmkey.txt instead of the activation code you got. Then you may try to place the fpmkey.txt in the same directory where FoxitPhantomPDF.exe locates and see if it helps.

Comment

I've thinapped this and don't have an issue with licencing but when i go to convert a pdf to and office doco i get an error saying "msvcr90.dll is missing" have any of you come across this and if so how did you fix it.

Cheers

Comment

Phoenix Software

Would you please perform a fresh re-installation of Foxit PhantomPDF to see if it helps?

Comment

With it been a thinapp there is no option to perform a fresh installation.

Comment

Dear Phoenix Software´╝î

Do you still encounter with this issue?If so,please help to send us the following information for further analysis:
                1:Your OS information(eg:mine is windows7x32bit).
                2:How did you package up Foxit PhantomPDF with VMware Thinapp?
                3:The version number of your Foxit PhantomPDF.
                4:Please take a screenshot about the error message you referred.

Comment

Working...
                X