X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Images DPI problem

Hi, i'm writing here because i can't figure out my problem, hoping you can help me.

Foxit pdf editor reduce the DPI of the images that i use in a pdf.

I use a 300DPI image file in Foxit pdf editor by the function "insert image from file".
    Once i save the pdf, i expect that the image is still at 300DPI, but now it's at 72.

What i need is a PDF with images at 300DPI, not less. How can i resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry but it is no way to keep the original DPI after inserting with current Foxit PDF Editor, we have forwarded it to our QA team for further analysis, report id:34720
    Any news, i will post here.

Comment

Originally posted by richell_huang View Post
      Sorry but it is no way to keep the original DPI after inserting with current Foxit PDF Editor, we have forwarded it to our QA team for further analysis, report id:34720
      Any news, i will post here.
      Thank you. What about setting the DPI for a pdf?

Comment

Originally posted by andreat View Post
        Thank you. What about setting the DPI for a pdf?
        What do you mean setting DPI for a pdf, would you mind describing it detailed?Thank you.

Comment

I use a 300DPI image file in Foxit pdf editor by the function "insert image from file".
          Once i save the pdf, i expect that the image is still at 300DPI, but now it's at 72.

What i need is a PDF with images at 300DPI, not less. How can i resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I use a 300DPI image file in Foxit pdf editor

Comment

Working...
            X