Foxit Forum Security Alert

Dear Foxit Forum user,

The security of our users’ accounts is paramount at Foxit. Recently, Foxit was the victim of an attack on our forum using a previously unknown vBulletin vulnerability. This vulnerability has been repaired. As part of the breach, data including usernames, email addresses and encrypted passwords was taken. While we do not believe that anyone will be able to determine your password, for security purposes, we recommend that you change your password on our forum and anywhere else it may have been used. To change the password of your account on the Foxit forum:

1. Visit

2. Login with your existing user name and password.

3. Enter your current password followed by your new password, twice for confirmation.

4. Click "Save Changes".

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We at Foxit value all our users, and will continue to remain vigilant and improve our ability to detect and prevent attacks. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at Thank you.

Foxit Software Inc.

See more
See less

I cant open .pdf files from Outlook 2010.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug I cant open .pdf files from Outlook 2010.

Some files i try to open from Outlook 2010 give me an error (Could not open the file), others open with no problems.

I'm running Windows 7 and the latest Foxit PDF Editor.

Any ideas?

Are you able to call up Foxit Editor when double click on a PDF file on your explorer folder?

To set Foxit Advanced Editor as default, please right click on a PDF file select "Open With"> Choose Default Program Files> choose Foxit Advanced Editor, and check the option " Always use the selected program to open this kind of file".

If this still not works, could you please send an attachment that Editor failed to open here so I can take a further test?Thank you.