Switching off warning about large file sizes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching off warning about large file sizes

When performing OCR (and other tasks), is it possible to switch off the warning message "file is greater than 30MB ... will occupy more of the computers resources. Continue ?"
    It's getting very annoying
    Last edited by Gadget; 07-01-2015, 06:53 AM.

Hello Gadget,

Currently there is no option to switch off the message, but it will be added in next version. Please give the update a try when it is released. Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Great news. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

where is this option in 9.1 version?

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart2008 View Post
          where is this option in 9.1 version?
          When receive the prompt, please check the option 'Don't ask again' like the image attached. Then the prompt will not appear any more.

Attached Files

Comment

fireheart2008 ,According to my testing,when users perform OCR on a PDF file which is larger than 30MB,users should get a prompt message which includes the option"Don't ask again",users may just check the option "Don't ask again" and then click on "Yes" button to suppress this prompt.Please refer to attached screenshot:OCR.jpg.
            However,when users do "Reduce File Size" or "PDF Optimizer" in PDF file which is larger than 30MB,Foxit PhantomPDF would also give users the prompt message.However,this prompt message doesn't have the "Don't ask again"option.For this situation"There is no 'Don't ask me again' option in the prompt message when we reduce file size/optimize on a PDF file which is large than 30MB",I have submitted the suggestion"Add'Don't ask me again' option in the prompt message when we reduce file size/optimize on a PDF file which is large than 30MB "to our product marketing team for their reference with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-11023 ,so that it may be considered in
            future versions.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X