pencil size to very small

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pencil size to very small

hi, i would like to change the pencil size to very very small not just from 2 to 1 but even smaller ,because on my tablet I use a pen and i want to write even more... thank you
    Last edited by ramma; 03-02-2016, 09:16 PM. Reason: pencil

Hello ramma,

Thank you for the post. Your suggestion has been reported to our feature tracking system with ID:PHANTOM-6087 for evaluation. We'll keep you posted once the feature is available in future release.

Comment

hlo friends

this is very nice and descriptive, if you change the pencil size so is easy to use on any pad and other instruments

thanks
      dhanbhaudur

Comment

hi, is it possibly to set this value somehow in the registry oor to use one of your .net sdks for that purpose ?thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ramma View Post
          hi, is it possibly to set this value somehow in the registry oor to use one of your .net sdks for that purpose ?thank you
          I am afraid it can not be done with current product, doris wang has reported it to our PM team for consideration.

Comment

is itpossible to see the status of myrequest ?

Comment

Hi Ramma,

You may email to support@foxitsoftware.com with this ID# for your requirement to track the processing status. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X