Rotate doesn't save

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotate doesn't save

I recently downloaded a trial of PhantomPDF. When I try to rotate pages (Organize > Rotate) and then Save the document (Save or Save As) it won't keep the rotation. When I close and reopen the document they are back to how they were before rotation. After a bit of googling it appears I'm not he only one with this problem. Is it supposed to save or is this simply not an option?

ktd

That's really weird. It should save the rotation after you performed Organize>Rotate to the PDF document. Did it occur to any PDF document? Could you please kindly provide one PDF document for testing purpose? Please let us know the detailed instruction to replicate the issue. Thank you.

Comment

I usually go about it a different way. I open the sidebar of the pages (it looks like cascading blue boxes), and you can select what pages you want to be rotated, then click the direction for which way you want it to rotate. Then I save it. I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but you could try it.

I used to have that problem in Adobe Acrobat and then I learned that you actually have to rotate them just like that for it to work, otherwise, it just does it for viewing purposes. Hopefully you can work it out!

Comment

Originally posted by desiree.cowlesandcompany View Post
        I usually go about it a different way. I open the sidebar of the pages (it looks like cascading blue boxes), and you can select what pages you want to be rotated, then click the direction for which way you want it to rotate. Then I save it. I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but you could try it.

I used to have that problem in Adobe Acrobat and then I learned that you actually have to rotate them just like that for it to work, otherwise, it just does it for viewing purposes. Hopefully you can work it out!
        We still fail to reproduce it on our side, does it happen every time when you try to rotate any page? We appreciate if you can send us one file sample or make a small video of your whole operations to support@foxitsoftware.com so we can forward it to our QA team for a closer look, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by desiree.cowlesandcompany View Post

Thank desiree.cowlesandcompany,

Your mention is helpful.
          I have do that and success.

Comment

Working...
          X