Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Javascript if/else

Hi,

I have a PDF that I am creating where I need some calculations done.

I have a bunch of fields that are fillable and they are being used elsewhere in the document.

One of the final fields is the calculation is if the value is below a certain amount then it has to be a minimum amount, else it is the already calculated value.

The javascript that I am using is as follows:

var Sub_TotalCalc=Sub_Total
    if (Sub_TotalCalc < 600) {
    Total_Premium = 600
    } else {
    Total_Premium = Sub_Total
    };

Now I have run this through a console and it returns everything correctly, if the variable Sub_Total is less than 600 it makes Total_Premium 600. If it's greater, Total_Premium is the value of Sub_Total.

All the fields are formatted as numbers.

I have tried adding this into the section under calculate tab Simplified Field Notation and Custom Script field and neither have done anything. I have also tried creating a hidden field where the calculation is done and the Total_Premium field is set to "Is the Product of (x) and used that hidden field.

I have also tried creating a button where when it's pressed it runs that Javascript.

I'm at a loss as to why this isn't working. It's a very basic Javascript that should work. What am I missing, is there a setting I need to change?

Thanks

bump

Anybody? Foxit Staff...any suggestions?

Comment

Dear AsternMadkatz,

Thanks for post.Please help to send us the PDF file sample with the Custom Javascript that you mentioned for us to take a closer look at first ,so that we can further advise.
      Please help to email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks, Sent email.

Comment

Working...
        X