Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add hiedable image

Hello.
    I am wondering if there is a way to either add an image to comment or use any other tool other than comment to make added image hideable.

I mean I am adding an images to existing document, but they are too large and overlap the text in the document, and I can not make a free room for them, because it will break the document flow.
    I need to add an image to a page, but I want it to appear only when clicked a special area on the page.

If there is any way, please help.

Dear fires3as0n, Thanks for your post.According to your query,you may choose to use the "File"feature under the "Comment"menu to attach an image file to a specific location in PDF file. Then you just need to click on the red pin icon to make the image to be opened.Following is a PDF file sample for your reference: http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Lisa/sample.pdf

Comment

But if I add an image using that way there are two problems:
      1. The image is not attached to the document, so should it be transfered to another pc the attachment is no longer available
      2. The image is opened in an image browser program, and I want it to be opened in the document itself

Comment

Dear fires3as0n,

Thanks for your reply.In fact,currently there is no any way to add an image in PDF file to make it to appear only when clicked a special area on the page.
        That is the reason why I suggest you try to use the "File"feature to pin the image in the PDF file.
        When you pin the image file in PDF file,the image file will be attached into the attachment pane in PDF file itself,so the image could be opened when the PDF file is transferred to any computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
          Dear fires3as0n,

Thanks for your post.According to your query,you may choose to use the "File"feature under the "Comment"menu to attach an image file to a specific location in PDF file.
          Then you just need to click on the red pin icon to make the image to be opened.Following is a PDF file sample for your reference:
          <a href="http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Lisa/sample.pdf">http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Lisa/sample.pdf</a>
          Thanks, i had the same problem as fires3as03 and you helped me a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
            Dear fires3as0n,

Thanks for your reply.In fact,currently there is no any way to add an image in PDF file to make it to appear only when clicked a special area on the page.
            That is the reason why I suggest you try to use the "File"feature to pin the image in the PDF file.
            When you pin the image file in PDF file,the image file will be attached into the attachment pane in PDF file itself,so the image could be opened when the PDF file is transferred to any computer.

Ah, thank you, that is not exactly what I want, but at least something.

Comment

Working...
            X