Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actions from command line

Hi,

Does the "Actions" feature of the Business Edition allow to trigger actions from the command line (i.e. export a pdf to text format). If not, is there any other mean to export a pdf to text from the command-line ?

Sorry that Foxit PhantomPDF is unable to do that, while our another product called Foxit PDF Toolkit can do that. Foxit PDF Toolkit contains many modules and one of them is PDF to Text Converter module, for more info, please refer to https://www.foxitsoftware.com/products/pdf-toolkit/
    May I advise you to download it from our website for free trial to see if it meets your need? Thank you.

Comment

OK, thanks for the answer, I'll try the SDK then. But why is the Server SDK referring to "higher performance on a single Windows server", can't the code be linked to a Linux application for instance ? And can't the Desktop SDK be used for an headless (Linux) PC ?

Comment

Originally posted by idiallo View Post
        OK, thanks for the answer, I'll try the SDK then. But why is the Server SDK referring to "higher performance on a single Windows server", can't the code be linked to a Linux application for instance ? And can't the Desktop SDK be used for an headless (Linux) PC ?
        Sorry, I misread, I thought that you were referring to the SDK, but you were referring to the PDF Toolkit, which I gather is Windows-only (right ?). So on Linux the only option is the SDK, but then it's only an API, there's no CLI tool ? And there's no list price, so I'm afraid it's in a much higher price range...

Comment

Dear idiallo,

Which Richell mentioned is Foxit PDF Toolkit ,it could only work on Windows Platform.
          Yes,on linux the only option is the SDK. For how to achieve your request and the quotation,please help to write to adv.support@foxitsoftware.com
          and our SDK engineers will reply your email there.

Comment

Working...
          X