Measurement tool calibration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measurement tool calibration

When measuring a scanned set of drawings, sometimes the scale is not exactly as listed on the drawing. It needs to be a custom scale. It would be nice if we could measure a known distance or length and then tell Foxit to scale to that custom scale.
    It is dangerous to presume that all drawings are correctly identified on the drawing page, unless directly exported from an auto cad type program.

Dear Digger662,

I am sorry that I am still not clear about your request.Would you please help to be specific in describing it with illustrated screenshots?
    And currently you are able to custom the scale ratio for each independent object when you try to use the measure tool to measure it.Please refer to attached screenshot:Ratio.jpg.

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Dear digger662,Thanks for your sending us the screenshots. I would like to know that which application you used when you captures those screenshots in previous post?

Comment

The application I used to demonstrate the scale feature was called PlanSwift, and the application I used to create the screen shots with edits was called Greenshot.

Comment

The second picture I showed, titled "5 Alternate Method" was using Nitro PDF.

Comment

Dear Digger662,

Thanks for your reply.This feature"Add the calibration feature for measure tool"has already been submitted to our internal
              feature system for our product marketing team's further reference with suggestion ID#HANTOM-7292.

Comment

Working...
              X