Auto changed "default" text/highlight properties in comments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto changed "default" text/highlight properties in comments

By design (and the convention from many other PDF editing software), the default text size, font, color and the highlighter color will not be changed unless the user specifically right click on the target and choose "Set Current Properties as Default".

However, I found PhantomPDF will change the "default" properties as soon as the user change any of those property in any target. It is very annoying. For example, I have to make one character in the text comments as subscript, and then all my following text comments WILL become subscript automatically. That shouldn't happen !!!!

I'll appreciate if this bug can be fixed in a near future release.

Windows 8.1
    Edition: Standard
    Version: 7.3.9.816

Thanks!

Hi dukeja,

The convention that the default text size, font and color of an annotation tool will not be changed unless the user checks the option "Set Current Properties as Default" is applied in Foxit as well.

What do you mean by 'all your following text comments WILL become subscript automatically'? Do you mean that an annotation tool is kept using after selecting a tool? If so, please choose an annotation tool then click Manage Comments and uncheck the option 'Keep Tool Selected'.

If not, could you send us screenshots to display the problem?

Comment

Working...
    X