Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New user question, update excel file possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user question, update excel file possible?

Hi, I just downloaded the free trial and am evaluating Foxit to see if it will work for me. I'm wondering on the best way to setup my work flow. I need to create engineering reports from excel files, word, some images, cad print outs, etc. My main question is how to deal with revisions. Is it possible to have the excel file update if I change the source file? If not is there any alternate solution anyone would recommend?

Thanks a bunch, Brian

Dear Tahoebrian5,

Thanks for trying our Foxit PhantomPDF. Do you want to create engineering reports in PDF format by combining those excel files,word,some images,cad files.
    If so,you could do as follows to update the changes into the combined PDF file if you have made some changes in source file:
    1:Open the combined PDF file,go to "Organize"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF>"Delete" to delete some pages from the combined PDF file.
    2:Go to "Organize"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF>"Insert">"From file"to insert the newly source file into the combined PDF file.

In addition,you could olso made changes in the combined PDF file directly by using those tools under "Edit"tab in Foxit PhantomPDF.
    For example,use Edit text tool to modify texts in PDF file.

Comment

Working...
    X