Double sided printing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double sided printing?

For reports, booklets, manuals etc we often need to print double-sided. I just bought a couple keys for the latest version - " Foxit PhantomPDF Business Version: 8.2.0.2192.
    I see the option on the print screen "print on both sides of paper" but it is grayed out, unavailable. I tried checking and unchecking various other print options to see if it would become available but no luck with any configurations of that either. See a screenshot of the window below (bottom left). Has anyone else been able to print double sided?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture654.JPG Views:	1 Size:	18.9 KB ID:	162502

mwadi

Please help to ensure that your printer supports the double-sided printing.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have the exact same problem as mwadi.
      I use Foxit Phantom v9
      I see the option on the print screen "print on both sides of paper" but it is grayed out, unavailable.
      I also tried checking and unchecking various other print options to see if it would become available but no luck with any configurations of that either.

My printer supports automatic double printing. The printer's model is Brother HL-L2340DW.
      http://support.brother.com/g/b/spec....340dw_us_eu_as

The printer is installed correctly and I already confirmed that I can print automatically on both sides by using MS Word and Edge Browser.

Any ideas ?

Comment

losebeauty

I've escalated the issue to Foxit internal bug tracking system for QA team and Dev team's further analysis. Report ID#: QCPHANTOM-5225. I'll post the update here or you email to support@foxitsoftware.com with this ID# to track the processing of it as well. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you cherry. I look forward to a reply from Foxit Team.

Comment

Hello, looks like I'm joining the crowd. I am using Foxit Reader v9.0.1 (well, the latest released) and the option to print on both sides is greyed out for me as well. My printer is Brother DCP-L2510D which supports automatic duplex printing. It works fine in MS Office programs. I attached a screenshot as well.

Comment

chill

Could you please email to support@foxitsoftware.com to get a copy of the current beta version a try and see if it helps? If not, let's arrange some time for online remote session. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X