No announcement yet.

Edition identification?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edition identification?

With the new 8.2 version, I've lost the ability to identify what edition of Foxit PhantomPDF that people are using. I can no longer centrally manage my users, making sure that departments are using the correct site license. I understand (and appreciate) the move to a single installer program. Very convenient. But I need an easy way to ensure license compliance within my organization.

Request: When activating a license, could you append the edition name to the software title that shows up on the "Programs and Features" screen in the Windows control panel?

Hi twalker.TNC,

In latest version, you could still check the edition under Help -- About Foxit PhantomPDF if it has been activated.

It is the license that decides which edition it is. For example, if you choose Standard version after installing, and then activate with Business license, the edition is Business. So you just need to know which edition your license is and then will find the edition info. under Help -- About Foxit PhantomPDF after launching it.