Inconsistant exports of PDF to Excel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconsistant exports of PDF to Excel

When exporting PDF's to Excel I sometimes find that the numbers and text from the PDF end up in a different cells.
    For example. The PDF from month to month looks exactly the same, but, when exported to excel the number that was in cell B13 in one month and in cell A45 the next month. And this happens to all the numbers and text.

Is there anyway to make sure that the export to excel stays consistant?

To better debug this case you mentioned, we appreciate if you can send us (send to support@foxitsoftware.com) the file sample so we can have further investigation, we promise we will delete it after testing, thank you.

Comment

I just emailed you the files. Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you. You should have it in your email account. What is usually the turn around time on an issue such as this?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by codymonster View Post
        I just emailed you the files. Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you. You should have it in your email account. What is usually the turn around time on an issue such as this?

Thanks
        May I have the ticket number you got so I can take care of it? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X