Submit button doesn't work in browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit button doesn't work in browser

I created a PDF Form with a submit button to post the doc to a web page. It works when viewing in a PDF Reader, but not when viewing the PDF in the browser. Do I need to add some JavaScript or something to get this to work?

which pdf plug-in is used when viewing the pdf in browser? Please send us a url to access the web page to view the file and confirm which browser is used.

Comment

I was able to find out the submit buttons are not compatible with the built-in PDF readers in Chrome/Firefox. Thanks!

Comment

Dear mwill81,

Thanks for your reply.For this situation,you may choose to open PDF file within IE web browser by using our Foxit Plugin to make the submit button works in web browser.
        Please set our Foxit Reader plugin to open online PDF file within IE web browser by doing the following procedures:
        1)Close your IE web browser.
        2)Go to "File"tab in Foxit Reader>"Preferences",looking for "file associations"in preferences dialog box,then click on "advanced" button to open the "Advanced"dialog box.
        3)Please check the option "include browser when setting default PDF viewer" in the "Advanced"dialog box>click"OK"button to close the "Advanced"dialog box.
        4)Click on the option"Make default PDF viewer"button in the preferences dialog box after you have unchecked the option"Include browser when setting default PDF viewer" to make the the settings that you have made in the "Advanced..."to take effect.

Comment

Working...
        X