Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF's created in Phantom and sent to DocuSign via API

Hello,

We have a workflow such that we support many clients form creation needs. We create the PDF forms in Phantom editor and save them to the client's database for later retrieval and use. When they are used, we populate them with data for the client using iTextSharp and flatten all fields other than signature related fields.

Recently we began working with DocuSign via their SDK and API. We have run into an issue such that when we place a signature field on a PDF form there is no guarantee that it will be located in the same place on the document after it is processed by the DocuSign API. When it will happen and where the signature will end up appear random.

My guess is that there is some difference in coordinate systems or properties that we need to be mindful of. Are there properties or settings we should be setting when creating the signature fields on the PDF? Is there any known resolution to this issue?

Dear fkuhne,

I apologize for any difficulty using Foxit Software.We need to know which tool in Foxit PhantomPDF you used to create a signature field on a PDF form file?
    And please help to send us one PDF form file with the signature field included,so that I will do a closer testing on my part.
    If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X