No announcement yet.

Save pdf after sign

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save pdf after sign

When i open the document and sign it, when i close and the save the system send me this message:
    "The document could not be saved. The file may be read-only, or opened by another user. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder."
    If i save the document in other folder is ok but i could saveit in this folder.

What the matter? Help me thanks.

Sorry for the trouble. There is no another user opening the pdf file, and the file is saved in your local driver, right?
    Can you reproduce the same issue with other files in the same folder, including Office files, pdf files?If it just happens to a specific file, please send us the file in question for internal test.
    In addition, let me know the version of Foxit PhantomPDF you use.

Hi, yes if another user do the same operation is ok.
      isn't a file but all file have same problem, is not possible that there is an option in the preference to tick?
      It's strange, until a few days ago everything worked, now no, the version is 7.2.2.
      Thank's in advance.

I did some test, there is a mystery, if i open and save a file on desktop it's ok, but if i open and save the file in a directory on the NAS is not ok.
        I had check the autorization and they are ok (read and write) .

Hi, i found the problem, i had activate the preview on Windows Explorer. If i close the preview it's ok.
          Thank's a lot.

luigi.fugazza Thanks for the useful information.