Opening scanned image

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening scanned image

When a user scans an image from a Fujitsu scanner, the loaded image shows 95% complete ... forever. This progress bar stays on the screen until the document is closed -- yes, it does save the entire document, so the progress bar must simply be not going away when completely loaded. Image: http://www.novatec-inc.com/pub/scanning.jpg (I'd attach this image to this post, but apparently I don't have permission to create attachment).

OHPRS Tech

Sorry for the trouble. Please delete the configuration file "ScanOpeData.xml" in the following directory.
    C:\Users\XXX(user name)\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF\Scans, then restart Foxit PhantomPDF and scan again to see if it helps on your side?

Please note, after delete the file ScanOpeData.xml, the previous configurations for scanner will be restored to the original setting.

If you still get the issue after the above operation, please let me know the version of Foxit program you are using, and your scanner type.

Comment

Nope, still only goes to "Page 1 of 1: Image opening ... 95%" and progress bar stays on screen, even if document window is closed. PhantomPDF version: 8.3.0.14878. Scanner is Fujitsu WIA-fi-5120Cdj.

Comment

OHPRS Tech

We have got your email for support@foxitsoftware.com, I will follow up your case via the ticket#97960.

Comment

Working...
        X