Disable Save Action When Clicking on Signature Field

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable Save Action When Clicking on Signature Field

I have a form Signature Field with a Mouse Up Action to do the following...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    var PN = this.getField("cbPartNumber").value;
    var JN = this.getField("tfJobNo").value;
    var SN = this.getField("tfSerialNo").value;
    var DF = this.getField("DateField").value;

this.saveAs("/d/dropbox/precise/forms/savelocation/" + PN + " " + JN + " " + SN + " " + DF + ".pdf");
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This works perfectly but unfortunately it seems the default action after placing a signature is for the pdf to save. Since the above JS already accomplished this, I get an "Overwrite existing file?" prompt.

Is there any way via Foxit or JS to disable this default save action? (BTW, I tried the "Nothing happens when signed" selection in the signed tab of the Signature Properties window and it still wants to save again.)

highrise955 Could you send us a demo form file to have a check? You could send the document to support@foxitsoftware.com and add the subject 'Attnoris' so that I could take over the email. Please provide below information as well.
    1 Version of Foxit PhantomPDF you are using, which you could find under Help -- About Foxit PhantomPDF.
    2 Screenshot to show the "Overwrite existing file?" prompt.
    3 What do you want to achieve with the JS you provided?

Comment

Working...
    X